Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ninja Fail

I wa babysitting yesterday and had fun with the kids! I did not have a vehicle to get home so I walked no biggy! I also made my walk longer because I wanted to see if the bank was open. Of course it wasnt so I just went home. I had alot of energy once I got home, Im not sure if it was the children's energy or runners adreneline from my walk. However I just did have alot of energy! So I wanted to try some kicks from the karate kid movie, and I tried that really high kick that he did and rang the bell. Except I was kicking the chain on a light above my head! I was wearing socks and well that didnt turn out to well because my foot slipped and Itotally wiped out! The only thing is I hurt my self I jammed my wrist trying to catch myself and my hip slammed against the floor! It was fun to try though and to tell the truth I havent given up yet I will ring that bell! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment