Sunday, May 22, 2011

Art the passion

Well yesterday I was quite busy! I was working on my art project for school. Art is really one of the things I am quite passionate about (along with dance and science) no matter if I am good at it or not. So this project I am doing is a clay sculpture of desert ruins. I do have sand drifts the building all smooth from the sand yet ragged from the reckage, and I have different windows that are open also holes here and there. I am very proud of my work but one thing I am worried about is it falling. If it falls it falls there isn't much I can do about that now that it is drying right now.
Another element to this sculpture is the sand. I was planning since that it is in the desert why not put real sand on the dunes? So when it goes in the kiln I plan on maybe painting it then putting real sand on top and then also painting the building. I am sorry I couldn't get a picture of what it is like right now but I will try to add one later on. If any of you have suggestions don't hesitate.

No comments:

Post a Comment