Friday, December 3, 2010

What we take for granted

I was in regina to get my bottom braces on. The last time i was there my mom and i were in a pawn shop to get a bed. It was in the rough part of town! I was polite and said hi to well pretty much everyone. Once we drove by that street i remebered that day and how i saw how those people lived most people just drive by without noticing but once i saw that i was very surprised. It is a real eye opener. I just thought i should mention that. It really shows how much we take for granted.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Makx,
    I'm pleased you found inspiration in my blog postings. Looking over your writing I found this one very interesting. Many people of greater age than yourself do not have the wisdom to see what you see. Many would not greet all others as you do, as equals. No matter what life circumstance people are in we all share a connectedness.

    There is a Sanskrit greeting "Namaste" that is offered upon meeting and parting that embodies this connectedness. It is described in many ways...

    "I honor the Spirit in you which is also in me." -

    "I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One."

    Don't lose sight of that spirit we all share. We are all equal no matter what our circumstance is. With this wisdom in your heart you will be able to make any dreams you have into reality. If you can imagine it to be true, with effort you can move to make it true.

    I offer you me best wishes.
    Namaste,
    Dean

    ReplyDelete