Thursday, November 25, 2010

To start off with

Hey im MaKx,
I decided I should start a blog. Im new at this so. Well I guess I will start with why I made this blog I thought that I should share my experiences and dreams and anything else interesting with the world. How I came up with the name? I always wanted to travel the world see new places and to also have new experiences. I also started writing a book called In search of Eldunari. To tell the truth I havent made it far but maybe I will get motivated.

2 comments:

  1. Hm I never knew you were writing a book Makx well I wish you luck in writing it. Okay so that's it so cya

    ReplyDelete
  2. To jacky
    thank you so much for the support. Oh and by the way i had a misspelling. My book is actually in search of Eldorado. I was thinking of the new book of the Eragon series so ya. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete